Thursday 6 December 2012

Best 55 Fictionist Contest

Entries are Closed now 

Click Here for Results 




It is the announcement of the contest Best 55 Fictionist. Recently I came through the word 55 Fiction. I don't know exactly what it is, so I have searched in Google and Blogosphere and Just got an idea to host this contest. I was already planed to host a contest for fellow bloggers, so I was thinking for a concept. This 55 Fiction admired me to host the contest on it.

Here Exactly what 55 Fiction means,

             55 Fiction is a form of microfiction that refers to the works of fiction limited to a maximum of fifty-five words.


Criteria

A literary work will be considered 55 Fiction if it has:

1.Fifty-five words or less.
2.A setting,
3.One or more characters,
4.A resolution. (Not limited to moral of the story)
5.The title of the story is not part of the overall word count, but it still cannot exceed seven words.


Let me come to the point, here you have to write a short story about Ghost in 55 fiction format. You may write it in your own style but it should complies with the Criteria given above. Winners will be decided by the number of votes they've got.



Rules:


  • Write a 55 Fiction about Ghost, it may be thriller, comedy, tragedy or anything in your own style. (Only One post per Blog)
  • Then link the URL of the post in given below INLINKZ tool.
  •  You can submit your entry till midnight of 12th DEC(next Wednesday).
  • After that voting will start. Another post will be published to announce the voting format and time, so keep in touch. 
  • Finally the Badges will be provided for the winners, they can use it in their Blog, to Show-Off.


*It is mandatory to copy and paste the below sentence in your post

This post is written for the Best 55 Fictionist Contest, hosted by Sasikumar Raja Blogs at Beginner

You can share this with your friends and fellow bloggers who are Interested in participation

All the Best Folks...!!!













17 comments:

  1. Oh! Great Sasi, I would be participating most probably :) This is a cool idea :), & the prompt ghost is an exciting one !:)
    I would share it with more bloggers so that more people can participate :) Thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do we have to necessarily use the word "GHost"??
    Or we can just weave a story around a dead person??? Please, clarify friend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not necessary to use the word Ghost... but your story should be about Ghost... I'm eagerly waiting for your story friend... TC...

      Delete
  3. Interesting contest! Will try to contribute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your interest medha kapoor... looking forward for your entry... TC...

      Delete
  4. Hey! I have forgotten to give your link on my post, now I did it. Thank you!

    I think a great post shouldn't be based upon voting, what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya it's true... but I'm not a great writer to judge the entries so I choose this method... you can learn to promote your writings through this.. TC...

      Delete
  5. Hello Sasi! This is the first time I'm writing a fiction. Well, I am so excited about this. I've linked my post here but my link isn't showing up. So, I am submitting it here too. Thank you.
    My Post URL: http://sayantini-bhattacharya.blogspot.com/2012/12/her-human-friend.html

    ~Sayantini Bhattacharya
    another part of me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your interest... no worries Sayantini... your link is now displayed...:)

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. thanks for your contribution Neha... I'll check it out...

      Delete
  7. Have posted my entry. My cheers and best wishes for your venture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Sasikumar: Hi there, thanks for the invite to the competition. Just posted by share.

    However, there is only so much you can do in a mere 55 words, and a lot needs to be left to the reader's imagination.

    Keeping my fingers crossed. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had a scary experience while imagining the story you've written... all the best...

      Delete
  9. Cool contest...... Am up for it !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for spending your time here... I worth your words, feel free to comment...!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...